- Categories: Services
The first step to create your dream garden.
The process of producing your ideal garden starts with you. We will arrange a consultation to discuss your ideas and scope of the project so that a design brief can be formulated. This meeting is an opportunity for myself to get to know how the garden will be used, any likes or dislikes and to carry out a brief overview survey of the garden including taking some photographs and outline measurements. I will summarise your brief as per our discussions during the consultation and ensure you are happy with everything outlined before we progress to the design stages.
The price of a full consultation includes:
- Initial free no obligation telephone/e-mail contact with the client to ascertain the service that the client requires and completion of preemptive standardised design questionnaire
- Traveling and mileage to and from clients address
- A full 2-hour comprehensive session, that would seek to explore design options and individual design elements/style and begin to determine a suitable and appropriate installation and design
- A site visit/exploration
- Initial design sketches. These are undertaken with clients
- A detailed explanation of the following steps and expectations
- An indication of design and installation costs
- A comprehensive follow-up report and outline of design costs and initial authorisation-form
- Initial photographs